Friday, September 21, 2012

From today..

While in NYC I stopped by one of my favorite stores Zara. I wanted about everything in the store but didn't have enough room to go in the suitcase to go crazy so I decided to get a few things. I got this gorgeous Zara Knit that is more then comfortable to say the least. It has a unique look not to mention the V-neck/ lace detail which also has that Free People feel to it which I love because I am a hippie at heart. I also purchased a simple white v-neck because I feel you should have that neutral color that you could layer or pair with a statement necklace which I will do from the one I got at Forever21. Hope you enjoy, have a great weekend!!
































































































































Sweater/white v-neck: sara Necklace/pants/shoes:forever21 Undershirt: Alternative Apparel

6 comments:

  1. I love that jumper it's so nice! I'm going to New York next week and can't wait to hit the shops!
    Love your blog, feel free to check mine out too :)
    www.allywearoutyourvision.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh girl! You definitely need to go to Zara! And I followed you!!

      Delete
  2. I've already liked this on your Instagram account, thought I'd re-do it on the blog, especially with the addition of the necklace. Love!

    ReplyDelete