Thursday, October 4, 2012

Exciting NEWS!!

AHHHHHHH! guess what.....





































I got an internship at Downtown Magazine and leave next week! I am both anxious and excited and scared ha but sooo ready at the same time. I bet your head just spun in a HUGE circle but it's how my emotions are feeling right now. Time to apply all that I have learned thus far.....YAY. Also here is my outfit from today!






































Shoes/Maxi Dress/Necklaces: Forever 21 Plain white tee: Zara Plaid button up: Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you are absolutely adorable, girl!!! Love your style! And congrats on your internship! So jealous, and have fun in NY girl!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi babe!!

    Just want to let you know you won my THE XX concert tickets!! Let me know when you can come pick them up in the city?? I want you and your guest to have an amazing time! Do you have an email? Here is mine:

    natalieoffduty@gmail.com

    Thanks for entering, your style was AMAZING! xoxooxo

    Natalie Suarez

    ReplyDelete