Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A crazy 3 weeks....

        I am rather mad at myself for having such a huge road block in between blog posts. To be honest a lot has happened in such a short time! I recently moved to New York for 2 months for an internship at Downtown Magazine and it has been great so far and I am learning a lot.

       ...what I haven't mentioned is the fact I have gotten scammed/phone stolen/spilled ice cream all over me in cab/ Hurricane Sandy and soon to come apparently the crazy Nor'easter. I have experienced NYC to say the least..I definitely have been initiated into the beautiful city with a lot of obstacles and set backs but I love it. I bet you are thinking "You love it?..wouldn't you just be like NYC isn't for me"...not the least bit..I feel I had to go through those things I think it is NYC saying can you handle it...why yes, yes I can.

      I also won a contest by the amazing model/ fashion blogger Natalie Suarez from the blog natalieoffduty ! Check her out of course, anyways I won tickets to The XX concert by simply saying how I would style Natalie's amazing Benni boot by Modern Vice. The show was amazing and I got to tour the factory of Modern Vice which was needless to say bada$$.

      I feel NYC is my next adventure in life after I finish school. I am going to move up here and just learn and be engulfed in something that I find uplifting and rather swoon-worthy. This is also my first time being in NYC during the Holiday season that includes the ever so beautiful lights and "The Tree." haha I am done babbling but I am going to show you a few outfits lately and the city....according to my iPhone.



No comments:

Post a Comment