Monday, November 12, 2012

Coffee Date

This past week I recently got to meet the amazing Jenni from ispydiy! She was just so lovely and got me to thinking about my future and helping me find that special thing that no one else has that I can offer. So I have recently been on the search for that skill that makes me me like no one else. I have been pulling endless amounts of inspiration from different things I come across whether it's a fashion blog, coffee shops or the endless amount of amazing people that I run into in NYC. There is definitely something to learn from anyone you come encounter with and I firmly believe I have been meeting these beautifully minded people for a reason and I have been cherishing the simple but wise words they offer me.

Getting that constant push to further my ideas and passions is kind of wonderful. I think I am on the right track and can't wait to see what is coming next...

Today I sat  in a coffee shop in the Financial District and took in the people I saw from the inside looking out and let the beautiful natural light hit my face while I enjoyed a delicious chocolate chip scone and vanilla latte.









Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment